Summer Nostalgia Expressed In Wedding Colors
At the end of the season we almost can say that we have just the last steps to relish until the new period coming. Late summer, August time has arrived. The sun spoils us less but still we have friendly weather. Perfect timing for an outdoor wedding. No matter the location if you want to be 100% inspired by this time your wedding decor has to be suggestive in colors.
Thinking about summer time colors instantly it takes your mind to vivid color, to nuances such as yellow or pink. But when it is late summer wedding colors task to be accomplished some changes have to be made. Imagine a combination or a middle place between intense earthy brown colors of a fall time and the colors specific for summer.
With no exact and strict category you can recur to the late summer wedding colors is a matter of taste, esthetic taste in mixtures. You can base on the symbolism too and some of the nuances that should not miss to be on your list of options are:
- Orange- is the replacement for yellow, close to announce the sun lost power.
- Red- we all know and associate this in symbolism with love and passion so in any case this color matches with your trying to be suggestive wedding decor.
- Purple- can be the place taken from pink that is usually chosen for a summer time wedding. And it should be combined with something delicate, soft and bright as it isn’t yet the case and need to come with too intense view.
- Green- but now in a variant with a slightly grey tendency. It is no longer the nature revival so it should have a more fade off aspect.
- Apart from all these white and its alternatives ivory, pearls etc. can be another joined in color.