Styles to Use Fresh Flower in Wedding Bouquets
Before you consider consulting with a local florist for the upcoming happy event of your life, the wedding day, you should be aware of the styles in which you can use fresh flower wedding bouquets. These styles come in various formats which are appropriate for the style of your wedding, for your size, as well as for your wedding gown. There are many ways in which you can use these fresh blooms of your wedding event and each way is created to allow your bridal look be complemented with a design of a bridal bouquet that works as an additional glamour to your overall bridal appearance.
Apart from this, you will also k now what sort of bouquet is suitable for your bridesmaids as well, since together you are meant to appear in so many wedding photos that you wouldn’t want to ruin just because the fresh flowers have wilted in the meanwhile or because they do not look photogenic. Down below you will find a list of the styles to use fresh flower wedding bouquets to decorate your aspect and that of your bridesmaids, too:
* Posy and nosegay wedding bouquets – they come in round format with the stems of the blooms wrapped in various fabrics or materials. Further you can choose to mount the bouquet in a silver cone – a tussy mussy – in case the wrapping is not that esthetically beautiful. The difference between posy and nosegay is that the former is made only of flowers while the latter of flowers combined with greenery.
* The Biedermeier and ballerina fresh flower wedding bouquets – come as round shaped types the first one containing rings of contrasting colored flowers, while the second one comes with any type of flower but is wrapped all around with a skirt-like format of tulle imitating the skirt of a ballerina. The Biedermeier style is more dramatic in appearance and this is why it is mostly reserved for the look of a ride, while the other one can be carried by any other bridal party member.
* Cascade wedding bouquets – feature many blooms gathered in a semi-circle format and then trailing downward in an upside down triangle form. The stems here are concealed by the trail of blooms most of the times coming securely by a plastic holder. Normally the style goes very well for taller brides but it can be adjusted perfectly for smaller brides as well. These types of bouquets are however considered the most stylish fresh flower wedding bouquets that exist among the range of bridal bouquets.
* The arm sheath wedding bouquets are shaped vertically and are carried as a cradle over the arm of the bride. Many brides choose this style as it is very decorative and also very dramatic in appearance.
* Other types of fresh flower wedding bouquets come in stylized formats of fan and a muff. They are not necessarily considered bouquets as flowers are used in these designs only as decorative elements. With the fan wedding bouquets, the chosen blooms will actually decorate be the outside rim of the fan. As to the muff styled wedding bouquets, blooms are used to decorate on the outside a muff wherein the bride tucks her hands. This style is preferred for the colder seasons when the celebration of a wedding is held.
* The pomander style of wedding bouquet comes as small ball of fresh flowers that can be carried at the wrist and they are mostly decorative elements for flower girls as well as junior bridesmaids. The hoop style is another one coming with wire circles that are covered with blooms and fabric having rows of ribbons or chains of flowers that fall as a cascade. The scepter fresh flower wedding bouquets are quite unique arrangements including greenery that has been shaped in such a manner that it resembles a scepter that has the round top covered with blooms. This type is mostly preferred on weddings that are celebrated as fairytales or medieval themed ones.
The significance of bridal bouquets goes back into the times of ancient Greeks, when women used to carry these blooms in order to chase the bad spirit away. Since those times, fresh flowers have been given a special meaning that was preserved even nowadays when brides are aware of the symbol many of these blooms carry and thus using them as fresh flower wedding bouquet to mark the most important day of their life: the marriage day.